Sunday, February 12, 2006

Leave me a message

And I'll get back with you as soon as I can. Seriously.

Looks like some of the email addresses I have for you Sloggers have changed over the years; you may have been invited to join, but your address is old and I've not gotten a bounceback. Leave your email (be sure to break it up in such a way that spambot spiders don't pick it up out of comments), and I'll get right back with you with a new invitation.

Hope to hear from you soon -- and don't forget to spread the word to your fellow Salon peeps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hey Rayne - Bonnie Willow here. I found this message over at Dick's place. Count me in! Once I figure out how this works, that is. Here's my email: willowstar(no space)5 at yahoo
I did the (no space) thing to fool the spambots... hope it worked! Just go straight from "star" to "5".

Thanks for doing this! We've all talked about it long enough. I hope it goes really well.

FYI, I don't use my blogger blog that much. Here is my salon address: Wandering Willow blogs dot salon slash 0003947

Sun Feb 12, 11:27:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Rayne Today said...

Dick, Bonnie, you both have invites to the meta-blog and to the Rules of the Road document. Let me know if you don't see them by the time you read this reply. I've also added Willow's blog addy to the blogroll; the blogroll is in what I believe to be numeric order, nothing personal. Puts oldest blogs at the top and youngest to the bottom, nothing to do with content. Not all blogs in the blogroll have yet gotten an invitation, still having problems with good email addy's or lack of bouncebacks from those who've been sent invites. Be sure to tell fellow Salon bloggers, ask them to pop in and comment here in the meta-blog if they want to join!

Mon Feb 13, 05:38:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Phil said...

I told Neva, but she's having some major health issues.

Mon Feb 13, 11:09:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Rayne Today said...

Thanks, phil; I knew she wasn't doing well, sent her a note last week and still haven't heard from her. Would love it if she could join us.

Mon Feb 13, 01:56:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home