Saturday, February 11, 2006

Invitations to meta-blog

Dave Pollard, Mark Hoback, Paul Hinrichs, I've already sent you invitations to join as members of the meta-blog. Check your email boxes (probably in spam or bulkmail!) and see if you have them.

Art Jacobson, I'll send you an email invite shortly, still checking out the comment problem you had. (Nevermind, looks like it was solved with turning off moderation.)

If you're a past or present Salon blogger and you want to join the meta-blog, leave me a note in comments along with current contact info. (Be sure to use caution posting email addy's so spambots don't pick it up.) I'm also going to rely on other Salon bloggers to spread the word, let others know about this.

Hope to hear from you about this!

UPDATE - 4:34 PM EST -- Woohoo!! Looks like Phil (of Perils of Caffeine) is the first Slogger on board! Let me know if the rest of you didn't get your invites, okay! Welcome aboard, Phil!

UPDATE - 4:36 PM EST -- Way cool, Art (of The Dataport, formerly Ojo Caliente) is on board now, too!! Let's party!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Real Live Preacher said...

I'd like to jump aboard, if I might. What do I do?

Sun Feb 12, 11:59:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Rayne Today said...

Will send you an invite, Preach, as soon as you send me a current email addy since I already can validate you as a previous Salon Blogger. We're also working on some "Rules of the Road" so that we can share this space; watch for a second email from me for this purpose.

Mail me at rayne_today ATSYMBOL yahoo.com.

Sun Feb 12, 03:30:00 PM 2006  
Blogger mark hoback said...

Hey Rayne,

I ain't got no stinking invite. Uou probably... oh, sorry. I've known you so long that you probably had my old, finally discontinued email. The one here should work.

And of course I'm in. Love the place.

-mark

Sun Feb 12, 05:55:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Real Live Preacher said...

here's the current email:

rlp-[at]-RealLivePreacher.com

Sun Feb 12, 09:31:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Birdie said...

Hi

I just found out about this site via Mark Hoback. Is this invitation only to certain select Salon Bloggers?

Sun Mar 05, 11:09:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Rayne Today said...

Hey Birdie, nice to see you! Check your email, should have something in it for you.

Sun Mar 05, 06:07:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home